Monday, August 9, 2010

The Big Move to the Big 10

We know it. You know it. Everyone knows it. We should have created this blog the day after we got married. That's what married couples do nowadays, right? They make blogs and babies. In fact, Blogs and Babies was the runner-up for the title of our blog. We just thought that The Notorious SIG was too clever to let go. We have been married for over a year now and there is a lot to catch you up on. Rather than go into a lengthy rhetoric on what we have been doing for the past year, we thought we would cut directly to a photo montage.

Honeymoon to Hawaii


Halloween 2009


The Arrival of Estelle Marie Buffonte, or Stella!




Skiing at the Canyons


Jocelyn Graduates


Anniversary week in Park City


Finally, Law School starting this fall at the University of Nebraska




3 comments:

  1. I came as soon as I heard the news on facebook... Joe and Joci have a blog! Yay! It looks great, I love the picture of you guys in the giant rocking chair... I don't know why, I just do! I mean, it is a giant rocking chair! Cute, cute... good luck on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the news on facebook too! Aren't I a good cousin? I just added you to my blog list...don't let me down:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog :) And come to think of it - we love you guys too! hehe Can't wait to see all that Nebraska has in store via "The Notorious Sig" Keep in touch...

    ReplyDelete